Friday, November 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

There are many things that I love about my friend Natalie.  She is a very strong, caring, and independent woman.  She makes friends so easily.  I have always admired her boldness.  We compliment each other well.


We don't always see eye to eye about things, but she has always been one to love me for who I am.  She has accepted the choices I've made, and respected me despite them.  She is someone that I can talk to about anything.  She won't judge me, and she sincerely cares about what is going on in my life. 


She has so much more life experience than I do, and it makes her such a strong woman.  She went away to school where she knew no one, and made friends.  She moved into the city by herself, and made more friends.  Everywhere she goes, she brings out the best in people. 


Now she is headed on a mission to Tempe, Arizona and I know that she will be an amazing missionary.  She is such a strong example to me, and I know she will be just as great to the people in her mission. 


I will miss her, but I know she will be out doing great things, and I know we will stay friends.  We are just cool like that. 

2 comments:

  1. There are all such ugly pictures of me! But those are such sweet things that you said and I appreciate them and just love love love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were to make a normal face when a camera came around, I may have more attractive photos. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete