Lately I have been wondering if having a strong opinion on a subject means you have to be forceful about it. I really don't appreciate tearing others down and making them feel badly just because you disagree on something. Does it really make you feel better to prove me wrong? Go ahead and tell me your opinion...once.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Ten things preoccupying me from blogging.
1. New second job. Being away from home for eleven hours a day makes me tired!
2. My good ol' husband. We're only in the same place for four hours a day so I try to make the most of it.
3. Besties. Being an adult and having to schedule in time for friends is lame. I don't see them enough.
4. Game of Thrones. The season just ended and it's going to be a long ten months without it!
5. Sleeping. Long days, short nights. Zzzzzzzzz!
6. Fiiz. This place is becoming a habit. I'm not too sad about that.
7. My cat. Oh Kitty whose name I may be considering changing to Kittendor. He likes to snuggle.
8. Harry Potter. I'm going through a phase...again.
9. Decorating. I'm loving summer decor right now. Can it stay sunny forever?
10. Oh yeah, I'm lazy as hell.