Thursday, November 17, 2011

Awkward Squared

Tonight is the night that I go back in time and become a twelve year old again.  My friends and I are going to see the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn.  I know what you are thinking.  Believe me, I'm thinking it too.  Yes, I read the books.  Yes, I've seen the movies.  I'm by no means like "Oh, Edward. Oh Jacob, what's a girl to do?  I'm not a weirdo, okay.  I just thoroughly enjoy how ridiculous people are at those things.  It's just fun.  I promise I'm not a freak.  I'm maybe a little more excited for dinner at Village Inn before hand.  Just sayin.  

Have you ever watched a conversation between two people, one of which is making a fool out of themselves, and you just feel awkward for that person.  That is how I am feeling about this movie.  I'm no prude, but I'm sure it is going to be seventeen different kinds of awkward, and that the whole theater will giggle during the sex scenes.  Twelve years old, remember.  My stomach is turning already.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment