Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday post on a Saturday

Black Friday kicked my butt!  I got up at 2:30 and was so tired!  We picked up the ladies and headed to Target.  Now, I have done this before.  I was prepared for crowds.  Huge crowds.  Pushing, shoving, an all around brawl if you will. It's horrible, but it's also hilarious, and exhilarating.  

 We pulled into the parking lot, and there was plenty of parking.  Weird.  We walked into the store, and there was no one there.  They still had a ton of movies and other sweet deals, but the people were gone.  Thank you 12 A.M. opening time! 

After Target we hit up Sill's for breakfast and man o' man! It was good!  After breakfast came a parade of about seven other stores, many of which I'm pretty sure I sleep-walked through. 

I did get a free doughnut from Krispy Kreme though. As well as a delicious lunch at Red Robin.  Overall, it was a success, although, I am still recovering.

Here is a photo of the trunk after the four of us worked our magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment