Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 40

List 40: The small, medium, and amazing things that happened throughout your week.

1. My great friend Andrea introduced me to the show New Girl and watched a lot of episodes with me.

2. Kurt made me lunch while I was busy getting ready to head out the door.

3. My sister-in-law let me come over to her house and hang out when my weekend was getting a little boring.

4. My father-in-law scraped off my car one snowy morning before I left for work.

5. Kurt made the bed a few days so I wouldn't have to when I got home later those days.

6. My boss let me start what I usually do on Sundays a little early which saved me a lot of time.

7. The sun came out so I could wear shorts and sandals and get out of this stuffy house and into the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment