Monday, March 5, 2012

Tag, I'm It!

My cute friend Leslie tagged me in this post and I am so excited to share it!  She is such a fantastic girl and a great blogger. And what a cute baby she's got, man!

Game Rules:
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.

This is the only way I like snow.  From a distance and in summer clothes.

My 11 Random Things:
1. I love feeding ducks, but I'm afraid of the swans and geese that ALWAYS come around. 
2. I think yoga pants are the most comfortable things in the world! I usually change into them when I get home from work. 
3. I eat yogurt and fruit most days for breakfast so all I want on weekends is cereal. 
4. I once won $46 on a $2 bet in roulette.  
5. I can't wait to get a garden! My dad has a definite green thumb and I hope it is genetic.
6. I need my toe nails painted but I always take it off if I paint my fingernails. 
7. I always need to be covered when I sleep.  Even in the middle of summer. 
8. I have never been skiing or snowboarding.  Some kind of Utahn I am, right?
9. I am 3/16ths Native American. 
10. I jumped off a cliff in Mexico and it was very exhilarating!
11. I write in my planner every day, and then never look at it again throughout the day.  Hence, I never get anything done.

11 Questions For Me From Leslie
 1. Favorite food? - Well, right now I am obsessed with Cadbury Mini Eggs.  I can't help it.  They are just SO good!  In general though, I like anything you eat with rice.  I definitely LOVE rice!
2. What's your biggest fear? - I am afraid creepers.  It's real stupid.  I'm am aware.  I just can't handle the idea of being followed or someone looking in my windows or something.  Curse you, scary movies!
3. Who makes you laugh the most? - Kurt does.  He is always teasing me and doing funny things.  I sure like him.  
4. Heels or flats? - Flats.  I would love to say heels, but I just can't do it.  I walk like a bad drag queen in heels.  
5. What did you want to be when you were little? - I wanted to be a film director most of my childhood.  Then when I got a little older, I wanted to be a psychologist.  Now I just want to be a mom.  
6. Who was your first kiss? - Danny Peters...and I was 18.  Don't judge.  I did turn a guy down when I was 16.  Does that make me any cooler?
7. top 3 male/female celebs? - Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Graham
8. What is your favorite tv show? - Big Bang Theory.  Andrea also recently got me into New Girl and I am loving that too! 
9. Who do you look up to? - My dad.  He is such a great guy and has overcome so much in his life.  He sacrificed a lot for me growing up and I really appreciate it!
10. Favorite cookie? - The plain oatmeal cookie from Great Harvest.  Oh my delicious!
11. Why do you blog? - I don't keep the best journal anymore, and I like that I can look back at the things I have done and share them with great friends. 

11 Questions For You
1. What is your favorite pass time?
2. What was your best trip ever?
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
4. What song is stuck in your head?
5. What would you buy if you had a 2 minute shopping spree at a grocery store?
6. What would be your superpower?
7. What book are you reading?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. What should you be doing right now?
10. How would you describe your style?
11. Why do you blog?

Tagged:

No comments:

Post a Comment