Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disneyland

Yep, I'm a slacker.  We went to Disneyland the first of February and I haven't blogged about it yet.  It's because I wanted to post pictures and they were all on my phone.  I haven't plugged my phone into the computer in a long, long time.  

Well, today is the day my friends! 

We stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel and it was so great!  I have never stayed at a Disney hotel before, and I was a little skeptical, but it really worked out so well!  I loved that we just had a short walk to get to Downtown Disney, or we could go through the Grand Californian and head straight into California Adventure.  

This is the view from our hotel room!


We proved that it really is tough to be a bug.

Fish faces on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

 Kurt didn't want to go on a ride where you do all of the work, but I talked him into it and we had a great time.

Toy Story Midway Mania was one of our favorites.  We rode it 3 times and I won twice.  Yeah!

Yeah, we are silly.


We didn't get to see the fireworks because of wind issues. We did get to see World of Color twice though and we LOVED it.  It was definitely our favorite part!  We would highly recommend it to any and everyone.


I have a ton more pictures, but it looks like this will be it for now.  

P.S. I want to go back already!



1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I want to take my son and husband for their first time, so bad!! Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete