Monday, March 7, 2011

Trying Something New....ish

I decided to start going back to Zumba since I used to have such a fun time when I'd go with my niece Bobbi.  She couldn't go so I walked in about 3 minutes late, because that's how I roll, and the class was PACKED!  There were probably 50-60 people in that little aerobics studio.  Every few minutes, a couple people would get fed up and walk out.  Oh well, more room for me right?  I was determined to stay the whole time and get the best work out that I could.  It was GREAT!   Sometimes it's so nice to do something other than run on the elliptical. 

This week I've done a really good job of tracking my food and exercise.  I've been getting a ton of water, and remembering to take my vitamins.  I'd say this week was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment