Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Letter A


A friend of mine has been posting things that she is grateful for each day according to a letter of the alphabet.  I may not be able to do it EVERY day, but I thought that it was a good idea.  I spend too much time thinking about myself anyway, so it's good to sit down and think about what I enjoy and am thankful for.  So...today I am grateful for:

Andrea - She's been one of my best friends since elementary school and she still is to this day. She is such a great example to me, and I don't tell her enough how much she means to me.  I am really grateful that I get to start my mornings with her each day at work.  

Ashley - She would drop everything to help me any time, day or night. She has been there for me in some of the hardest times of my life.  She really is a great friend and I appreciate her for the person she is, and the person she has helped me to become.

April - The sun is shining and the flowers are in bloom.  I can finally take off my jackets and get a little color.  It's a preview to summer but it's still a great temperature.  I have been itching to wear my cute new shorts for months! 

Adele - This girl has the voice of an angel. Her version of "Make You Feel My Love" is amazing, and it always makes me happy.  If you haven't heard her music, you should really check it out.  You won't be disappointed. 

Ace of Cakes - This is the show on TV that I will ALWAYS pick if given the option.  I just watch in awe.  They make some of the coolest stuff and they seem like they are having such a great time doing it.  One day I'll be that good.  Just you wait!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Ace of Cakes! I am thankful that there are people who can make such amazing things out of cake.

    ReplyDelete