Monday, April 19, 2010

Bam!




Bouquets - Kurt is really great about getting me flowers often and I really do appreciate it, even though I don't tell him enough.  It's nice to walk into a room and find a special surprise.  It always puts a smile on my face.

Blogs I've always been a snoop.  I'm not going to deny it.  This just makes it easier. :) I love to read the blogs of friends and family.  It's fun to see what everyone is up to and see their kids grow up. 

Bagels - This is kind of a ridiculous one, but it's true.  I'd have them for breakfast every day if it wouldn't make me weight a million pounds.  On days that Kurt goes in to work later, he'll bring Andrea and I bagels and those are always the BEST days!

Boots - One thing that I definitely HATE is getting my feet wet in the rain or snow.  Boots are my winter savior!  It's amazing how much less whining I have done this past winter since I got myself a good pair of boots. 

Blackberry - I've always been one to switch phones as often as I could.  I had a blackberry pearl for quite a while and I liked it enough.  Well when I switched to AT&T I went with a touch screen phone.  I miss my blackberry like crazy.  Some people love their iphones.  Well I, however, am a blackberry person through and through!

Birthdays - December 1st is the BEST day of my year. Haha!  It's perfectly fitting that Kurt's birthday is the day before mine.  I love birthday parties.  I love throwing them.  I love going to them.  I love being surprised by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment