Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Fast Food

          We have been together for a while now and lately I've been doing a bit of thinking about our relationship.  We met briefly when I was younger, and since I started driving and doing my own thing, it seems like you've been wanting to spend more and more time with me.  We've had a lot of fun together.  You've been there for me when I've had bad days at work, or felt ugly, or even when I just didn't have a lot of time.  I've really appreciated that. 
          Recently you've become just a little too clingy for me.  You're calling me on my drive home from work for lunch every day.  Each time I open the fridge and see that I have to MAKE something, my phone rings. Even late at night.  It's just too much.  I feel like I'm becoming more of a booty call for you.  I can't respect that.  I need someone who does more than just take from me.  I need a relationship I can trust to make me happy, someone who loves me.  That is why we've got to break up.  Sorry.  


                                              Goodbye,
                         
                                                        Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment