Monday, April 26, 2010

Eeek!



Ellen - My aunt Ellen has always been really great.  When I was younger, and my dad wasn't able to take care of me for a while, she stepped in and offered up her home.  She is always being so generous and helping other people.  She's always been a mother figure for me.  We're very similar, and if I didn't look just like my dad, I'd swear I was her child.

Earth Day - Ok, so I'm a little behind.  I'm not saying that I'd rank it above Christmas, or Thanksgiving, but Earth Day is a holiday I can really enjoy.  I try to be green.  I'm no saint or anything but I like to recycle.  I turn off lights when I leave the room.  We've only got one earth, so lets keep it looking great for future generations.

Eloping - Don't freak out.  I didn't do it.  I only wish I had.  Planning the big wedding sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll admit, if someone said "Keep your money, I'll fly you to Vegas..." I'd definitely consider it.  I'm sure once the wedding comes, I'll be glad I waited, but right now... Eloping sounds great!

Engagement - I really do like wearing this ring on my finger.  Numerous times I've said, "It doesn't matter what I look like.  I'm engaged."  Haha!  It is very nice not to have to worry about impressing people all the time.  Hence my hairy legs...sorry Kurt.  It is also nice to know I've got Kurt forever.  :)

Email - Don't get me wrong, I prefer old fashioned letters, but it is really nice to hear from Molly via email.  She doesn't have a lot of time, and I know she can crank out a quick letter via email most of the time.  It is also how I keep in touch with my mom a lot of the time.  It's quick and easy. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment