Monday, February 28, 2011

A Fresh Start

So, I skipped a week.  It was a bad one.  That's all you need to know.  I'm linking up again with Blair for McFatty Monday.  This week she asked when weight loss "clicked" for us.  A lot of the other womens' blogs that I've read today have had a definite knowledge of when that was.  For me, it wasn't an exact day, but more a collection of moments.  

I get off work at 1 P.M.  I was getting really used to coming home, eating lunch, taking a nap, and then hanging out with the husband when he came home.  Sometimes I'd throw in a little house work.  Not often enough.  It wasn't a great system, but it was my system.  My naps were becoming more like a full night's rest.  Sometimes I wouldn't wake up until my husband came home.  I recently realized that this was getting ridiculous.  If he was out working a full day, then I needed to be doing something worthwhile as well.  I've been trying to, at the very least, to make working, working out, and cleaning be at least 8 hours of my day. 


My husband is set on going back to Mexico this summer.  I am in no way ready to be seen in a swimsuit.  Last time we went, it was for our honeymoon, and it was just the two of us,  I couldn't have cared less what I looked like because we were in our lovey honeymoon bubble.  This time he's wanting to bring friends.  I'm a little concerned about this.  I've got to kick it into high gear and keep hitting the cardio.  

I know it's only Monday, and that is my most inspired day of the week, but I'm going to keep it up this week if it's the last thing I do!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment