Monday, February 7, 2011

Afraid of change?

This week was different, but it was good.  I was actually WANTING to go running.  I was making it a priority.  I'm starting to realize that I feel a lot better physically, and emotionally, if I've worked out that day. 

 I don't really know what stops me from losing weight more quickly.  I think that I have an unnatural connection with my fat.  It's been with me longer than anyone.  I've always been a cute girl.  I've never been a hot girl.  Being bigger is a part of that. 

I don't think that I am necessarily afraid of losing weight, I'm more afraid of putting my whole heart into it, and it not working.  I'm afraid that if I eat right, and work out for hours every day, that it'll just say the way it is.  I don't think I could handle that.  

However, this isn't about what I'm afraid of.  This is about staying inspired.  This week has been inspiring, and I've inspired myself this week.  I'm proud of myself. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you girl. When I'm working out and making it a habit, I feel like all is right with the world.

    Go for it lady! You seem to be doing great. Putting your whole heart into it may be rough, but try and stick with it for a little bit and just give a little bit at a time until you feel more confident.

    ReplyDelete