Monday, February 24, 2014

Top o' the mornin' to ya


I enjoy making decorations for holidays and now that I have a place for them, I fear I have created a monster in myself. 


I put together this St. Patricks's Day mantle over the weekend, and I have to say, I quite like it.


This was {of course} done on the cheap.  
K&S: a gift from my sister-in-law, purchased from Hobby Lobby. 
Banner: made from paper and string I already had. Idea came from here.
Candles: a gift from my mother-in-law, just added coordinating ribbon from my stash. 
Printables: found here and here. Frames found lying around the house. 
Lucky, Shamrocks & Horseshoes: bought unfinished at The Wood Connection and added the paper and glitter. 
Beer Bottles: courtesy of my husband who willingly obliged when I said I needed two empty bottles for a craft. 

It makes me happy every time I look at it. I can't wait to have friends over for a party! 

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pictures. It was easier and much faster. 

1 comment:

  1. you little crafterson - I think the origin of the bottles are probably my favorite of this haha way to be Kurt

    ReplyDelete