I can't believe it has already been a year since I started these lists. Time is just flying by. In just 5 more days, I will have been married for 2 years. It seems like it just happened!
Anyway, this list is about things I am currently obsessing over. Pretty easy since I have a slight bit of OCD.
1. Buying a house. Right now we are weighing the options of single family vs townhouse. There are pros and cons to both. I'm not sure yet. I feel like we are getting closer though. I'm getting excited.
2. Spending (awake) time with Kurt. I know that it sounds silly but he is back to working graves until his co-worker recovers from a motorcycle accident so the time that we are both awake and together is few and far between.
3. Shorts and sandals. I am so sick of long pants and tennis shoes! I am just so much more comfortable when I'm not roasting. Maybe it's super early menopause. I don't know, but man! I do have to wear a polo at work though and that doesn't help with the heat.
4. My Zoogue iphone cases. I just had to "like them" on their website and they gave me a code for a free phone case. I just had to pay shipping. I bought 6 and used the code on all of them. I really like the cases too.
5. Babies. Is everyone having a baby except me right now? It sure seems like it! I know that it wouldn't fit into my life plan right now but man am I getting baby hungry! I just keep telling myself that we are getting a house first!
Thanks weekly lists! Sometimes I have loved you and sometimes I have despised you but I'm happy to say I made it though!