In April I want to:
1. Log what I eat and exercise. I have been doing very well at this the last couple of weeks and it is really helping.
2. Cheer up. I have such a hard time with winter. It makes me very depressed. I'm hoping now that it is getting warmer, I will be able to get out and cheer up.
3. Make progress on getting a house. Whether it be closing on a house, putting an offer in on one, or just finding at something I like.
4. Spend more time with my friends. They are so busy lately, and I have been so stagnant that I really want to enjoy the time I spend with them.
5. Stand up for myself. I am a people pleaser but there are some things I am just not willing to do. I usually don't say anything because I'm a nice person, but it's getting ridiculous.
6. Find a hobby. Not really find, but spend more time doing the things I enjoy. No more days that I spend doing nothing.