Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 44

In April I want to:

1. Log what I eat and exercise.  I have been doing very well at this the last couple of weeks and it is really helping. 

2. Cheer up.  I have such a hard time with winter.  It makes me very depressed.  I'm hoping now that it is getting warmer, I will be able to get out and cheer up. 

3. Make progress on getting a house.  Whether it be closing on a house, putting an offer in on one, or just finding at something I like.  

4.  Spend more time with my friends.  They are so busy lately, and I have been so stagnant that I really want to enjoy the time I spend with them. 

5. Stand up for myself.  I am a people pleaser but there are some things I am just not willing to do.  I usually don't say anything because I'm a nice person, but it's getting ridiculous. 

 6. Find a hobby.  Not really find, but spend more time doing the things I enjoy.  No more days that I spend doing nothing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment