Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm not being greedy but....

A fixed or established mode or procedure or course of life, usually dull or uncompromising.  This is the dictionary definition of a rut. 

These past few months, I have definitely been in one.  I've been in a home rut, and a crafting rut, and a work rut.  It's starting to become a life rut.   

I'm really grateful for everything that I have, but it just seems like when one good thing happens, three bad things happen immediately after.  I'm just waiting for it all to get easier.  I have a relatively easy life.  It shouldn't be this difficult. 

It all comes back to money.  They say money doesn't buy happiness, but I think it would do a lot to help the cause for me. 

It is time for change.  Something has got to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment