Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me Me Me Me Me

Molly - Oh my sweet little molly mo.  I miss this girl like crazy!  She's one of my very best friends and has been on a mission for the past 9 months and I just CANNOT wait for her to be home!  We've been friends since junior high and I'm sure we always will be.

Mary - I've got a pretty great boss.  She really cares about her job and all of her employees.  I'm really glad that we can be friends and not just co-workers. I can always count on her to send me random texts in the middle of the night. 

Megan and Mandy- Megan is my new boss, but we've been friends for a long time.  We've been pals for a few years now and I'm really glad that she is finally back in my life full time :)  Mandy is such a hilarious person.  She's like cynical funny and I love it!  She and Megan make a great team!

 Mother-in-law - Some people's are really awful.  Mine is really great!  She cares about us a lot and she shows it every day.  She would do anything for her family.  Even though we don't always see eye to eye, I really appreciate her!

Moulin Rouge - I love everything about this movie.  The music is great.  The actors are great.  I love it.  End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment