Monday, July 19, 2010

Lots O' Letters Left!

Las Vegas - Las Vegas and I have a very complicated relationship.  It's definitely a love/hate kinda thing.  I've been SO many times and each time has been so different.  I always love going just to see what kind of crazy trip it's going to be this time. 

 Lost - Oh how you controlled my life for so long!  I LOVED Lost!  It was so complex and intricate.  So many characters and story lines that were all interconnected.  Finishing the whole thing at the Lost Party in Las Vegas was the perfect way to end it.  

Lollicup - Most people probably don't know what this means.  That is such a shame!  It's a wonderfully delicious boba drink place that used to reside downtown.  It's been years but I still crave it every once in a while.

Love Stories - I can't help it.  It's innate.  I am drawn to any sort of love story.  Whether it be book, film, song or any other type of media.  It doesn't matter.  Lee Bryce's "Love Like Crazy" is such a great song.  It makes me believe in true and lasting love.  

Laughing - Nothing makes a day better than a good laugh.  It can completely turn a day around.  That is what I love about working with Andrea.  She has always got me laughing my head off.  I'm really going to miss that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment