Monday, July 12, 2010

King Me!


Kindness  - I can't describe how much nicer it is to be treated kindly than not.  Some people are so rude, especially at work, and it makes me especially grateful for those people who are nice.  I really appreciate when my friends are kind to me.  Sometimes it's easier to be rude to the people you are closest to, but I really love when I'm treated nicely. 

Kissing - I'll admit it.  I don't think that I could go back to a life of not kissing.  It's quite fun!  It's something that probably gets taken for granted, but I sure love getting kisses goodbye, and hello, and goodnight, and good morning.  I'm a newlywed.  What can I say?

5K - Okay maybe that was kind of a stretch.  I love working the 5ks and other races at my work.  They are so much fun!  It means getting up pretty early, but I think it's worth it.  Plus, I get a free shirt!  I'll do just about anything for a free shirt.  I did one once.  I pretty much bombed it.  I'm hoping to do another one in the next few months.  


and of course.......


Kurt - He's just the greatest.  I just plain adore him.  He is incredibly sweet.  He's always doing nice things for me and I couldn't have found anyone better!  He is the perfect husband.  I really love spending my time with him.  I wish our schedules meshed a little better, but it makes the time we do spend together even better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment