Sunday, May 16, 2010

Like a crunchwrap...I'm good to go!


Girly - True, I spend a lot of time in jeans, flats, and t-shirts.  But I really do love getting all dolled up and girly.  There are so many great shoes and purses out there!  It feels great to feel like a girl every once in a while!

Gilmore Girls - I love this show!  It is so smart and witty.  They talk so fast, and with all the pop culture references, I find myself laughing out loud.  This mother/daughter team is so inspiring.   Who doesn't want to be the cool mom?  I know that I do!  It ended far too abruptly, and I'm still mad about them not tying up all the loose ends! 

Good n' Plenty - These little guys are so good! I love me some black licorice!  They are substantially responsible for a bit of my previous weight gain.  Curse them!  I always turn to them when I'm having a bad day.

Glee - I know, I know.  I've already blogged about this, so I'll keep it short.  It's fun.  It's musical.  It's funny.  It's perfect.  I'm a gleek.  What can I say?

Girls Night - Kurt's friends are pretty much all married.  At first, this was a problem for me because I thought I had nothing in common with them.  However, I've had a complete turn around.  I love hanging out with their wives!  We have a great time and it is so much fun to let loose.  I can't wait for Vegas! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment