We just booked our anniversary trip to Las Vegas and I'm really excited. Kurt and I really have a great time whenever we go on vacation and we definitely do Vegas well. After the Vegas part of our vacation is done, we are meeting up with the family in St. George to go see Mary Poppins at Tuacahn. Here is a list of the five things I am looking forward to most.
5. The drive. I love a good road trip. Jamming out to good tunes and making random stops. It's great and Kurt is a great road trip partner.
4. Tuacahn and St. George with the fam. The drive home is always so long. It will be fun to stop in the middle and have a little fun.
3. The food. We'll be going somewhere delicious for our anniversary and I'm sure it will be great. Fat Tuesdays has the best drinks! One is all you need and you are set for the day.
2. Cirque du Soleil. We are seeing two shows this trip. O and Mystere. We've seen Ka, Zumanity and the traveling show Quidam. I'm really looking forward to adding to our Cirque collection.
1. The hotel pool. We usually stay at the Monte Carlo and we love their pool. There is a lazy river and a wave pool and we spend a lot of time there. It's fantastic and I'm quite looking forward to it.