Sunday, April 7, 2013

BFF Birthday & Jurassic Park

Today is my BFF Natalie's 25th birthday and the last birthday she will spend away on her mission. We sent her a birthday banner and mini versions of cardboard us to spend the day with her. I hope she liked them! I miss her like crazy and I can't wait for her to come back. She adds an element of fun to my life that has been missing. The time apart has moved quickly for the most part, but some days and weeks I'm really missing her. We have been great pen pals and I'm ready to bring this friendship back to reality. July 30th can't come soon enough

In other news, I saw Jurassic Park 3D last night. I normally hate 3D movies but I had to see it. It's Jurassic Park! It was actually very good and I liked it much more than the standard version.





No comments:

Post a Comment