Sunday, December 16, 2012

Momma me? Eh?

Is it just me or is everyone and their sister having babies? Holding sleeping ones and cute pictures on Pinterest make me think I am ready to dive in head first and do it. Then the sleeping baby starts screaming and my inbox gets flooded with articles about diaper blowouts and reconstructive surgery to get moms to stop peeing every time they sneeze and I can't help but wade back into the shallows of unsurity.

We have always said that we want to be in a place of our own before we board the baby train, but my in-laws are leaving for a mission in April and its just so easy to stay there. I don't really want to, but I think everyone just assumes we will. It's free though, so maybe we should.

The thought of raising babies terrifies me, but it is all I have ever wanted my whole life. I know it will be the hardest and most rewarding thing I will ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment