Sunday, November 4, 2012

October?

I actually do like Halloween. I enjoy dressing up and I love seeing the cute little kids. I just know every year that October means Spooktacular. It's a pretty big event that we put on at my work and it takes a lot of planning and work. It involves a lot of long days and extra effort. It basically makes me plow through October and have no time for much else.  I dread it every autumn. Luckily for me, my sweet boss approved some time off for a rather spur of the moment trip this year. (More on that later) If it hadn't been for that, I don't think I would have survived this October.  Oh, and I also ripped a hole in the thigh of TWO pairs of pants in the same day. Ugh! 

Once spooktacular was over, I was able to enjoy a couple of great October moments



The annual Passey Halloween party that I am usually too beat to attend. 


Carving pumpkins with the family :)


This fantastic photo with my great bffs!

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment