Monday, July 9, 2012

Updates

I have been a little bit MIA lately and I really don't have a good reason.  I'm not busy, not by any stretch of the imagination.  I think it is time for a little recap of some events of my recent past.   Thank you iphone! 

I went to see Magic Mike with the ladies for girls night.  It was super funny and I had a great time with some great friends. 

Kurt works by the Taffy Town and he went CRAZY one day! I'm still recovering from a taffy overdose!

We had a good time at Hoover Dam but DAMN it was hot! (hehe)

My husband plays blackjack like a PRO! I didn't even get a picture of the big winnings!

Fun times at USANA with a couple of my sisters-in-law. 

We saw Toby Keith and we were in the 3rd row!

I became a big ol' ho and did a little light reading.

Kurt took me to the shooting range.  Don't laugh at my outfit/shoes.  I was ill prepared.

The annual shower party at Parade of Homes.

 My favorite people looking fab at our traditional fireworks at Eaglewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment