Friday, July 22, 2011

Staycation!

Let me just take a second to say that this is my 100TH post!  I'm official now!  That's why this post is going to be really long!  Well, that and I haven't posted in a while.
 
Last weekend I did a lot!  Thursday night was the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.  It was a BLAST!  There were so many people dressed up, and it was incredible! We had a really good crew there, and I don't think it could have been more fun. 

The whole crew. 

 Molly won the "Least Harry Potter" award!

 This is a typical Molly/Stephanie photo

I spent Friday night up at a cabin in Oakley with some friends for my pal Erin's birthday.  We had a blast!  It's so fun to get up into the mountains and away from all of the drama around town and spend some time with my best gals. 


 Some of my best friends, and Molly brought along her great friend Naomi from her mission. 

I was really excited to do a balloon drop for Erin!

 29! What an oldie!  JK

 We went on a little nature hike.  Super fun!

 I don't really love scary bridges, so I hung back behind and talked with Brittney and Natalie. 

 Molly took me on a little four wheeling adventure.

 It was real dirty. 

We can't wait to go back!

Kurt and I took a couple of days and had a little staycation. It was fun to do things around town that I've never done before.  I spent a whole day crafting, and the next day we went up to Ogden for lunch at a pizza place called Tony's, and hosted a bbq with some family.  

We took a drive up to Snowbird to ride the tram and hike around for a little while.

 We're real excited...and really photogenic


Look at that brave face.  That girl doesn't look afraid of heights at all!


The view was beautiful!  You could see the whole valley way back behind the mountains.


That view is pretty gorgeous as well. :)


The best part of the long weekend was picking up my BFF Andrea from the airport.  She's been in France for almost a year.  It is so great to have her back!

Waiting, but very impatiently!

 
I love the Passeys! I've known them for 14 years and they are great!



No comments:

Post a Comment