Saturday, June 18, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Kurt and I took a few days off and headed down to Vegas for a little anniversary vacation.   We had a great time taking some time off to just be together.  There was a special on Cirque du Soleil shows, so we ended up seeing two.  We saw KA and Zumanity.  I knew KA would be great, but I was a little nervous about Zumanity.  They both were actually fantastic!  I wouldn't recommend going to Zumanity if you are offended by nudity though.  Zumanity was awesome because it was in a tiny, intimate arena and it was really cool to see all of the tricks up close.  KA was great because the stage moved in all kinds of ways!  It was incredible! I would LOVE to go again! 


We've both been to Vegas a bunch of times, but we still took pictures like tourists, and here are some of the highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment