Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm an only child.

In actuality, I have three beautiful, talented, and brilliant half sisters.  However, they live in a different state, and we didn't grow up together, so as far as the social aspect goes, it's just me.

I have inherited four bold, opinionated, hilarious sisters-in-law.  They are all very different, and we relate quite differently, but I love them all for different reasons.  I didn't grow up with a big family, so sometimes my house is just a little too loud, just a little too cluttered, and just a little too busy, but my husband says that he will miss all of that when we move out.  I can't imagine missing it, but I'm wondering if living here for two years will have made me feel the same way when the times comes.

The drama that surrounds these four women leaves my poor, only son husband trying to stay neutral.  I sometimes find it difficult not to insert my opinion into topics, and often times, when I do get involved, I regret it.  It's really important to me that my husband and I stay united, so for now....just call me Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment