Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OMG


Organization - I crave organization in my life.  When the space around me is a mess, I am a mess.  Currently, I am a mess.  Hopefully as soon as this cold gets out of my system I can crank the organizing into high gear! 

Ocean - I am missing it like crazy!  I loved the nice warm water in Mexico.  I never wanted to get out.  I have a strong connection with the ocean.  A lot of my favorite times were spent there.  Now if only I could find a way to move it closer. 

Open Minds - If only the world was a little more open minded.  I see things like "Burn a Koran Day," and it makes me want to cry.  If we could all just try and understand each other a little more, everything would be a lot simpler. 

Olive Garden - Oh the gluttony.  I love the breadsticks.  I love the salad.  I love the soup.  I love the pasta.  I love the drinks.  I love everything about it!  On one hand I want them to put one in Centerville, but on the other, I'd probably weigh 50 more pounds if they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment