Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Don't Know...


I - I know it's ridiculous, but I talk about myself a lot.  I can't help it.  It's just something that I know a lot about.  Obviously... this blog is all about me and my life.

Internet - I can't even express how grateful I am to have good, fast internet!  I grew up in a house with dial up and it always took FOREVER to load pages.  Now I can stream a whole movie without that awful buffering.  Go technology. 

Intuition - I love being a woman.  And right along with that, I love having a "woman's intuition," because lets face it, I'm basically always right.  :)


Impress - My favorite thing ever is when I can answer a question that someone doesn't think I'll know the answer to.  Especially at work.  I really enjoy showing people how smart I really am and impressing them with this wealth of knowledge. Haha!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your a "google" person too!!! I get called google all the time because I seem to have most the answers, if not I use the internet to get the answer I just stall them long enough.

    Yay for your wedding next week.

    ReplyDelete