Friday, March 26, 2010

long day

My friends Brittney and Geoff got married today.  I am so happy for them.  They are just the sweetest couple.  It was a full day for them.  Even though my day was a lot less full, it was crazy.  

2:00 - 3:30 PM  Wedding Luncheon

3:30 - 4:00 PM Dress fitting for MY bridesmaids

5:00 - 5:20 PM Ring Ceremony

5:20 - 6:30 PM Waste time at Target while we wait.

6:30 - 8:30 Reception

Sheesh! It was really not too bad, but my dress was uncomfortable, and it seemed like it was too short so I was pulling it down the whole time. 

I usually really enjoy weddings, but with mine so close, it actually was a hard day for me.  It made me really nervous.  I had an anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach all day.  Planning for it has been a roller coaster.  Sometimes it has been really fun and exciting, but I'm so ready for it to be here and over with.  I'm excited to BE married, not so much about GETTING married.  Of course I love Kurt.  And I can't wait to be his wife.  I just don't feel ready to be married.  I have no wife skills.  I guess those are learned.  I just need time to move a little bit faster.  I'm sure it's just cold feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment